Student Lifeline Mental Health & Wellness Program
AUSU is pleased to announce the launch of our new Student Lifeline program!
Student Lifeline is completely confidential and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can access the program any time you need professional support for maintaining a healthy balance between school, work, and everyday life.
This program is available to all AU students, regardless of their location. There are over 3000 counselors across the country, 140 languages available at the intake level, and numerous options for getting assistance.
1-877-418-1537 (tty/ttd 1-877-371-9978)
Username: AUSU | Password: wellness
Student Lifeline includes:
- confidential consultations (by phone, online, and by mobile app, 24/7)
- counselling (in-person, video counselling live via webcam, or by phone)
- community referrals
- resources (information and educational materials such as articles, booklets, & CDs)
- online tools (self-assessments, toolkits, blogs, and more)
Student Lifeline can provide expert support with a wide range of personal issues, including:
- LIFE: Stress/Overload, Anxiety, Depression, Grief/Loss, Community Resources, Legal Support
- FAMILY: Couples, Parenting, Separation/Divorce, Child Care, Caring for Older Adults, Education, Death & Loss, Adoption
- MONEY: Saving/Investing, Debt Management, Estate Planning/Wills, Home Buying/Renting
- WORK: Starting Your Career, Work Relationships, Job Stress/Burnout, Being Organized
- HEALTH: Nutrition Counselling, Naturopathic Support, Sleep, Addiction, Smoking Cessation
The Student Lifeline even has a free mobile app for iTunes, BlackBerry, or Android! Get the app here.
View a video orientation about the Student Lifeline.