Election Results Announced!
The votes are in from the 2018 AUSU General Election! Thanks to everyone who voted!
The newly elected councillors are as follows:
- Sarah Blayney Lew (Kingston, ON)
- Brittany T.M. Daigle (Toronto, ON)
- Natasha Donahue (Barrhead, AB)
- Darcie Fleming (Lethbridge, AB)
- Melinda Goertz (Athabasca, AB)
- Christine Hudder (Palmer Rapids, ON)
- Amanda Lipinski (Prince George, BC)
- Alice Namu (Toronto, ON)
- Lisa Oracheski (Edmonton, AB)
- Joshua Ryan (Orleans, ON)
- Brandon Simmons (Duffield, AB)
- Mark Teeninga (Stoney Creek, ON)
- Julian Teterenko (Edmonton, AB)
You can access the complete vote tally on our website here, or you can view the certified results from the Simply Voting system through your confidential ballot.
The new council will hold an internal election for the three Executive positions (President, VP Finance and Administration, and VP External and Student Affairs) following the appeals period.
Questions or Appeals
The appeals period runs from March 8 to March 15, 2018. Contact the Chief Returning Officer, Jacqueline Keena, at email@example.com with any questions.