New LinkedIn Learning Pathway from AUSU!
AUSU provides all AU undergraduate students with FREE access to LinkedIn Learning, with video training content from Lynda.com.
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, many organizations are taking precautions regarding the health and safety of their staff, faculty, and students. We have created a new Learning Path with video training to help you learn how to effectively learn or work from home.
You can also check out the training videos individually once you have set up your free LinkedIn Learning account:
– Working Remotely – 1 hr
– Time Management: Working From Home – 1 hr 25 min
– Being an effective Team Member – 31 min
– Productivity Tips: Finding Your Productive Mindset – 59 min
– Leading at a Distance – 36 min
– Balancing Work and Life – 28 min
– Thriving @ Work: the Connection between Well-being and Productivity – 41 min
– Managing Stress for Positive Change – 57 min
– Building Resilience – 34 min
– Developing Resourcefulness – 18 min
LinkedIn Learning offers thousands of other on-demand courses to help you build professional skills to help you in your studies or career.
How do you access LinkedIn Learning?
Go to LinkedIn Learning to sign up. You will need to use your Athabasca University email address (@athabasca.edu) to get free access to LinkedIn Learning. If you do not already have your AU email address set up, find out how to do this online here.
If you have already signed up for your free LinkedIn Learning account, log in to LinkedIn Learning here.
For more information about LinkedIn Learning for AU students, visit our website here.