We want your Feedback about a Health and Dental Plan for AU Students
AUSU is working hard to ensure you have the most positive student experience possible while studying at Athabasca University. We want to find out whether AU students want a Student Paid Health and Dental Plan.
AUSU Cares, and we want you to speak up about what matters most to you – wether you are a full-time, part-time, or visiting student.
Do YOU want a student-Paid Health and Dental Plan? We need YOUR voice – take our survey!
You could win one of 3 Prize Packs worth $350 each!
Each prize pack includes:
- Apple Air Pods with Wireless Charging Case (valued at $220)
- Amazon Gift Card (valued at $100)
- An awesome AUSU swag pack (valued at over $50)
The odds of winning are based on the number of entries. Winners are determined by random draw.
Student Health Plan 101:
- Student plans typically range from $350 to $500 per year
- Student plans are paid for by the student at the time of enrollment.
- Students could opt-out of the plan online with proof of alternative coverage.
- Student plans allow you to add your partner and dependents.
- Student plans typically cover prescription drugs, paramedical practitioners, medical supplies, vision & eyewear, accident, travel and dental.
- Purchasing an individual plan requires medical evidence and can cost upwards of $1,100 or more per year.
- 90% of Colleges and Universities have a Student Health & Dental Plan.