The Gift of Learning with LinkedIn Learning
December brings end-of-year celebrations, time with loved ones (even if that is virtually this year!), and an excuse to hit pause on your healthy eating habits. But in addition to all of this, ‘tis the season for learning!
LinkedIn Learning gives you access to thousands of online training videos by industry experts on software, programming, business, and creative skills.
AU students can benefit from training in Microsoft Office and many other software programs used for AU courses. You can also access training in Business Skills, Career Development, Marketing, Programming, Photography, Graphic Design, Time Management, and much more.
LinkedIn Learning has resources to help you get through the season, pick up some extra tips over the holidays, and prepare you for the future!
Sign up using your @athabasca.edu email account for free access.
Video Tips to check out over the Holidays:
From Bite-Size Courses to Full Learning Pathways! Sign up above, and then click the links to get started or check out our playlist on the LinkedIn Learning platform.
- Staying connected virtually and remotely (3 min)
- Connecting with yourself (3 min)
- Stress Spiral: Don’t Overdo, either Achieve or Enjoy (9 min)
- Breaking out of a Rut (30 min)
- Learning Study Skills (2 hr pathway)
- Supporting Your Well-Being During Times of Change and Uncertainty (6 hr pathway)
Click here for more info on LinkedIn Learning.