The AUSU forum is intended to provide a discussion platform for the members of the Athabasca University Students’ Union. Please keep all posts respectful and in keeping with AUSU’s Respect in the Workplace Policy.
The forum rules are as follows:
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, AUSU staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- The following are not permitted on the AUSU Forum:
- Posting copyrighted materials.
- Racial, ethnic, or gender based discrimination.
- Offensive or inflammatory posts.
- Vulgar or violent images or pornography.
- Athabasca University takes academic integrity very seriously and can result in severe consequences. Although we encourage students to support each other with tips and advice, please refrain from posting answers to exams or assignments. You can review AU’s Academic Misconduct Policy online here.
Violation of any of these rules can result in the deletion of posts or deletion of your forum account. The consequences will be determined by AUSU staff on a case by case basis. If you have any questions concerning this, please private message an administrator or email [email protected].
Click here to go back to the AUSU forums.