FSSAI Registration (FSSAI State License Important Things)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #197145

      Food Business Operators (FBOs) who deal in the manufacturing, storage, transportation, retailing, marketing, distribution, and other aspects of food and drinks must have an FSSAI State License. Businesses with annual revenue of between 12 lakhs and 20 crores that operate inside the state’s boundaries are required to obtain a State Food License, while businesses that want to operate in multiple states must obtain a Central Food License. It is important to mention that This license has a maximum of 5 years and a minimum of 1 year.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.