The Student LifeLine program is a comprehensive student assistance and wellness resource provided FREE to all AUSU members.
Student LifeLine is completely confidential and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can access the program any time you need professional support for maintaining a healthy balance between school, work, and everyday life. This program is available to all AU students, regardless of their location.
USERNAME: AUSU PASSWORD: wellness
Student LifeLine includes:
- confidential consultations (by phone, online, and by mobile app, 24/7).
- crisis management (for members in distress).
- counselling (in-person, by video, or by phone with 3000+ counsellors across Canada. Short term model with up to 3 sessions where clinically appropriate).
- community research (housing, child care, elder care, health care, and more)
- resources (information and educational materials such as articles, booklets, & CDs).
- online tools (such as self-assessments, toolkits, blogs, and more).
- mobile app
Student LifeLine can provide expert support for a wide range of issues, including:
- LIFE: Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Grief/Loss, Community Resources, Legal Support
- FAMILY: Couples, Parenting, Separation/Divorce, Child & Elder Care, Education
- MONEY: Savings, Debt Management, Estate Planning/Wills, Home Buying/Renting
- WORK: Starting Your Career, Work Relationships, Job Stress/Burnout, Being Organized
- HEALTH: Nutrition Counselling, Naturopathy, Sleep, Addiction, Smoking Cessation
The program also offers many other services and tools, including:
- Depression Center with 16 week online program
- Stop Smoking Center
- Nutritional Counselling
- Sleep Center
- Career Cruising & Career Planning
- Financial Advising, Budgeting & Taxes
- Retirement Planning
- Legal Advice
- Will & Estate Planning Guide
- Help locating community resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- and much more!
For more information email our office at [email protected] or watch the video orientation below.