The AUSU Mobile App is a great way to connect with fellow AU undergraduates, stay organized, access services, and hear about student opportunities and events.
- A campus feed where you can post and interact with other students
- Course management features that allow you to create reminders and stay on top of assignments
- A study timer and other tools that help build consistent study habits
- The latest updates and quick access to AUSU and AU services
- An AU program catalogue
- A chat feature where you can connect directly with other students
- Career resources to help you find employment
- Access to promotions and discounts offered by AUSU and AU
- Stay informed with your AU Students’ Union!
Adding Courses to your Mobile App Schedule
Start by searching for your class under the Courses section
- Click on Classes in the top menu
- Enter the semester including the start date and time
- Find the class you want to add and click the blue checkmark in the top right
Once the blue checkmark is clicked, the course will be automatically added to your schedule!
Please send your valuable opinions, feedback, and suggestions regarding the AUSU Mobile App to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to providing AU undergrads with a great app to connect and engage, and look forward to hearing from you!