Here at AUSU, your mental health and wellness matter. We understand the unique circumstances that online university students face and we’re here to support you.
Did you know AU students have free access to Homewood Health’s wellness program? AU undergrads can receive counselling, coaching, and other support by phone, tablet, or desktop. Services are provided by certified professionals and are available in more than 150 languages.
Learn more or speak to a caring professional:
1-877-301-4776 (Outside Canada)
1-888-384-1152 (TTY/Hearing Impaired)
Homewood Health Resources
My Wellness Podcast
In this podcast, Homewood Health shares information about how important and necessary it is to focus on yourself and what you can do to achieve better overall wellness.
Work-Life Balance Video
Students who sign up for Homewood Health services will also gain access to a Wellness Library, self-assessment tools, e-courses on mental-health-related topics, online cognitive behavioural therapy, and more.
How to access Homewood Health Online Services:
- Visit homeweb.ca and click Sign Up
- Search for and select Athabasca University as your organization
- Fill out the patient form and click Next Step
- Select I Am An Employee or a Member and click Next Step
- Fill out the student demographics form and click Next Step
- Enter your job title as Student and the year you started at AU, and click Sign Up
- Check your email account for the confirmation email and click CONFIRM
Additional Mental Health and Addictions Resources
Please send your valuable opinions, feedback, and suggestions regarding the Student Wellness Centre to email@example.com. We are committed to providing AU undergrads with useful mental health support and resources and look forward to hearing from you!