How can I find funding?

Category: Awards, Bursaries, and Funding

Students typically apply for funding through their Provincial or Territorial Student Assistance Offices. You can find information for each office on the AU website here.

AU has a Student Financial Aid Office that offers assistant to students on financial aid. Funded students must go through their Student Financial Aid Advisor when registering for courses or applying for course extensions.

You can also try applying for awards or bursaries. See previous question.

Leave a Reply