How does AUSU communicate with the membership?
AUSU reaches out to our membership in a variety of ways, including:
- E-Newsletter – AUSU’s e-newsletter is sent to all of our members (except those that have unsubscribed) by email generally twice per month, with info on services, events, upcoming deadlines, news, and more! We highly recommend checking these newsletters out as there may be important information for members!
- Welcome Email – sent to all new AUSU members with info about AUSU and our services.
- Social Media – AUSU posts daily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn with updates on services, awards and bursaries available, upcoming deadlines, events, news, and more.
- Mobile App – AUSU regularly posts deadlines, service announcement, or news to the Mobile App chat wall.
- Services Survey – AUSU sends out a survey to our membership annually to get feedback about membership priorities. You can review the results of past surveys on our website here.
- The Voice Magazine – The Voice Magazine is a student run online publication that features news, stories, interviews, and columns written by AU students, for AU students. AUSU posts regular updates in The Voice with each weekly edition.
- Website – AUSU’s website is the primary source for information and news about AUSU, and features regular news stories and monthly executive blogs to keep our members informed about what is going on with AU and AUSU, a listing of our upcoming events, as well as information on our services, policies, meetings, council, and more.
Members can also reach out directly to AUSU through the following methods:
- By email to [email protected]
- By phone to 1-855-497-7003
- By text to 780-900-0908
- By live chat available through our website during office hours (Mon-Fri, 9:00am – 4:00pm MT)
AUSU is always looking for new ways to communicate with our members, so stay tuned for updates!